A service package that includes consulting the company’s management or HR team, how to improve their human resource management practices and achieve a higher level of efficiency. HR consulting involves an analysis of company priorities and strategies from the domain of human resource management, analysis of the current state (existing practices and work procedures) and their deeper interconnection, through recommended concrete activities defined over a specific period of time.
Most common activities:
• Defining strategic HR objectives and strategies in line with the vision of the company.
• Examination of corporate climate and culture with recommendations for their improvement.
• Analysis and job descriptions, creation of systematization of jobs.
• Defining HR procedures, policies, policies.
• Setting up a fair and transparent system of earnings.
• Improving team spirit.
• Creating a motivational system.
• A set of performance management system for employees.
• Creating and implementing individual development plans.
• HR consulting and company management in solving specific problems (conflicts, falling elderly, stress, resistance from changes, etc.).
Psychological profile estimates
A complex analysis of personal competencies, skills, knowledge, skills of individuals (managers and employees) that affect the performance and achievement of personal goals, together with the goals of the company.
When assessing, each individual is perceived in relation to the requirements of the position on which he is located and his capacities are assessed to deal with the challenges of the job ahead of him.
For what purpose are the evaluation results used?
• upgrading to a higher position
• transfer an individual within the system to a workplace that suits him more
• development and increase of work efficiency of managers and employees.